Fabe Keily is a woman on a mission to empower and inspire women to overcome their limiting beliefs and reach their full potential. With over a decade of experience as a speaker and MC, Fabe has motivated and equipped thousands of women from diverse backgrounds to conquer what she calls 'Imposter Syndrome.'
Fabe's journey to becoming a motivational speaker began over two decades ago when she had her personal 'Aha' moment of realising how her own limiting beliefs had held her back from achieving her true potential. From that moment on, she has dedicated her life to empowering others to overcome their self-doubt and unleash their full potential.
Fabe is a firm believer in the power of education to change the world. For the last 14 years, she has been providing education in a way that is empowering, engaging, and fun through workshops, conferences, and expos. Her passion for education is matched only by her love for travel. Fabe is always on the go, seeking new opportunities to share her message of empowerment with women across the globe.
When it comes to speaking fees, Fabe is refreshingly unconventional. Rather than charging a fee, she asks only that her travel and accommodation costs be covered (minimum business class, of course). With a schedule that fills up quickly every year, Fabe is in high demand. So if you're looking for a speaker or MC for your next event, don't wait! Text her on Mob 0411 108 309 to express your interest. With Fabe's infectious energy and empowering message, your event is sure to be a huge success!
- April 2022: Took ownership of the iconic Women's Lifestyle Expo
- March 2022: Re-Launched the Empower Her Expo & Soiree after the Global Pandemic
- February 2020: Launched the Empowering Women Network to support female entrepreneurs
- August 2019: Launched the inaugural Empower Her Expo at Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast
- December 2017: Printed & Distributed the 'REAL WOMAN' magazine into Virgin Business & VIP Lounges across Australia
- 2011: Received the Queensland Premier's International Women's Day Award for our 'Extraordinary Contribution to Women'
- 1979: First female lifesaver on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland
If you’re looking for an Engaging Speaker or MC that is passionate about empowering women then email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like Oprah Winfrey we believe that 'Education is Power' and that 'When women put their heads together, powerful things can happen'.
Fabe Keily is committed to Connecting, Educating and Supporting Women across the globe to take their Life & their Business to the next
level. It's time to break through your limiting beliefs and live a life of purpose, passion and authenticity!